Ben and John formed Ben Franklin Estate Sales over 7 years ago. They are driven to provided quality service and an outstanding experience for all involved.
Ben holds a Bachelor of Architecture, focuses on mid-century design. He also has a certificate in Appraisal Studies. John has a degree in Music, is a professional Realtor, and a strong eye for design.
There are many reasons to contact Ben Franklin Estate Sales. We do more than Estate Sales. We focus on selling the complete contents of a property. This can be for downsizing, moving, demolition or life changing events. We also offer clean out service. In each case we are sensitive to your needs and able to adjust our approach.
We start with an introductory meeting. In this meeting we like to walk through the property to understand the scope. We will also talk to you about options and strategies. Not only is each sale different, every client is different. We need us all to be on the same page.
- Professional set up of your property.
-Every item is reviewed and priced. We price with our discretion and knowledge.
- Any item of significant worth will be valued accordingly. Special pieces may need a separate appraisal.
-Ben Franklin Estate Sales is fully Bonded and Insured.
- Professional advertising. Your sale will be published in a local or regional newspaper, the internet (not limited to this web site and Instagram.) In addition we will send out email notification to our clients.
- Professional signage will be set up every day to help guide customers to your sale. This signage will be removed nightly, too.
- Communication is paramount. We will keep you informed of any developments and our progress both during set up and the sale itself.
- All of the financial records of your sale will be available for your review for 6 months after the sale.
- We offer clean-out services
- Ben Franklin Estate Sales works strictly on commission. There are no upfront costs.